Recipes

Translate

Friday 16 December 2016

Good Food and Pleasant Company

Milder today, only -5C, and the wind has died down, but we are expecting a big snowfall overnight. The grandkids are here for a sleepover and I joked with them that we might be snowed in but they took me literally and got a bit freaked out. They are finally happily ensconced in front of the TV with the fire on, so I think the worry has passed!

    I went out for lunch today with the group I've joined to learn Mah Jong. We met at Casa Deluz, not for Spanish food, as you would suspect from the name, but for Dim Sum. We had a huge feed (really too much) and were there from 10:30 to noon; each dish is just $3 until 11:00 a.m. Lots of different dishes I had never tried before and most I liked. There were lots of leftovers which we divvied up - I got an egg tart - so good!

At last a quiet moment. They decorated the tree for me.

The end of the meal. We are all stuffed!

The desserts  - and, of course, lots of green tea!

Half way through the meal and still lots left to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment