Recipes

Translate

Sunday 18 December 2016

Finally,Some Sun!

     A little sprinkling of snow overnight but not enough to require shovelling, and no freezing rain! However, the temperature has dropped again to minus numbers and the wind has picked up so, although it looks nice out, it's decidedly chilly!

Brilliant blue sky - but that brings colder temperatures!


   A quiet day with just one outing to stock up on groceries. I cashed in some PC points as I bought some of the things I will need for the Christmas lunch. I have been saving them up to lighten the expenses of feeding a big group. I still have some left and will use them when I shop on Christmas Eve. Some time this week I will have to make some sugar cookies as the grandkids and I ate the last of my stock yesterday. Luckily they are easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment