Recipes

Translate

Friday 2 December 2016

Experimenting in the Kitchen

   Quite a chilly one today - a high of 5C - so I was only out as far as the car. and back. Had fun talking to friends after Gentle Fit class (which isn't so gentle, in fact is quite highly aerobic so gives me a good workout). We were discussing scams and how to avoid them. Some of the suggestions were hilarious! One of us suggested going along with the scammer for twenty minutes as if you believe it and then hanging up. Another suggestion is to play dumb as if you don't understand and make them repeat the scam over and over. I don't think I would have the nerve to try either approach so I just don't answer the phone unless I recognize the number.

   I made another batch of tablet this afternoon as I am trying to perfect the process. The last batch I cooked for too long but this one I think I went in the opposite direction and it looks like it's not going to set. It will still taste good - if I can get it out of the pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment