Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Not So Warm

   No swim today - decidedly cool and I wasn't doing anything to work up a sweat. It was sunny but only got up to 21C because of the north wind. The pool has dropped a couple of degrees and will continue to do so while the nights are cool. At least it is comfortable sleeping weather.

   I had my fitness classes this morning then in the kitchen at the Senior's Centre for a few hours this afternoon. Classes are beginning to wind down, only a couple more weeks until they are over until July. I will have to get out on the golf course!

   Fried fish and green beans for dinner tonight - if the fish is defrosted in time! I'm not starving yet so will give it a couple more hours. The pool guys came by today to check the chemicals in the pool even though I asked them to come only every other week. I will have to give them a call. The return vents are still producing a lot of bubbles, indicating air is getting in somewhere but they don't seem concerned so I won't worry about it either. No news is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment