Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 7 June 2016

A Movie

     It was a dull, cool morning but only a few sprinkles of rain so we managed a full morning of tennis. I got home around 11:30 with more than my usual dose of coffee (it was chilly) but still managed a short nap after lunch.

    After pulling weeds for half an hour I left for the cinema to see "Me Before You" - quite a tear jerker but enjoyable nevertheless.  I got dinner in the oven by 7:15 then returned James' call from yesterday. He was at Baseball practice so maybe I will talk to him tomorrow. He wants to come over for a swim but I think it will be too cool for the next weekend so I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

   A nice piece of fish, baked in the oven. for dinner with some more asparagus. That should keep me until tomorrow morning


No comments:

Post a Comment