Recipes

Translate

Monday 6 June 2016

A Quiet Day

   A quiet morning - I made vegetable barley soup and roasted a red pepper - then bridge this afternoon with Marie, Diane and Sami. I had terrible cards again; it's been weeks since I had a decent hand. A bit of gardening when I got home but it was a bit on the cool side (despite my outdoor thermometer reading 30C!) so I came inside after filling a bucket with weeds.

   Nothing else on the agenda - dinner is leftovers but I have polished off a bottle of white zinfandel that I opened on Saturday. I had some blue cheese on crackers with some grapes with the wine so no rush for dinner. The sky is getting quite dark so we may have some more rain before long.

   Here's a photo from a while back:
This is one of the easier puzzles I completed this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment