Recipes

Translate

Sunday 30 April 2017

The End of April

   Very chilly today - only 4C when I got up but it did reach the projected high of 9C. Now it's raining and I have lit the fire, but tomorrow is forecast to be 20C! Who knows what to expect from day to day.

   I have had a very stiff neck for the last three days, and it doesn't seem to be going away. I managed to play a bit of tennis yesterday - it was the opening social at Don Mills - but today my neck is even worse. We had a very tasty barbecue at the courts followed by yummy desserts. It was nice to see everyone again after the long winter.

   Also yesterday was the monthly dance and AGM at RSCDS - very pleasant evening and the meeting wasn't too long. We managed to get through the whole dance program. Today I have just been happy to spend a quiet day at home. I had a long nap this afternoon which seems to have helped my neck.

   I have some fish (not much) in a curry sauce to eat up tonight and have cooked two vegetables to go with it - a broccoli casserole and mashed sweet potato. A minneola to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment