Recipes

Translate

Monday 24 April 2017

Hava Java and Other Delights

   Just a quick post as I am going out in half-an-hour and haven't had any dinner. It will just be soup and a sandwich. Another sunny but cool day but I did sit out for a while this afternoon - too lazy to do any gardening.

   Did my step class video this morning, worked on my tax return (almost done) and was at Hava Java by 10:30 for my free coffee and pastry. It's a social for retired teachers of which I am one. I stayed chatting until noon then got on my way to my Bridge group and arrived on time. None of us was able to win a contract except Marie who was my partner, so I did help her. She made 3 contracts so was the definite winner today.

   Dance class tonight so better get my skates on!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, chipping away at your tax return! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for a missing charitable donations receipt but I'm pretty sure I will get some of my own money back.

    ReplyDelete