Recipes

Translate

Saturday 16 September 2017

The Weekend

   Another lovely day - 27C at 5:00 p.m. - but I wasn't out much. Laundry done and dusted by 10:00 a.m. and off for a grocery/library/ bulk food shop. Now I have just $28 to last me to the end of the month but this is last month's money so I have done pretty well. I'll use my credit card for food buys.

   Finished the RTO minutes this afternoon and will send it off to Gary tonight - hope he doesn't want any corrections. It came in at just under three pages which is my goal - no room for additional comments.

   Canada is playing India in Davis Cup this weekend and they need the doubles match to stay ahead. It's down to the last set but they are up 5-2. Surely they won't go down!

   I couldn't decide what to have for dinner (I made soup for lunch and don't feel like any more cooking) so grabbed some shrimp out of the freezer. I really should have made a vegetarian meal - I have lots of veggies, beans, lentils etc., but no imagination!

   The doubles team has won their match so now Canada goes up 2-1. They will just need to win one of the reverse singles matches tomorrow. I'll be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment