Recipes

Translate

Thursday 14 September 2017

Technical Problems

   Still hot - it was 26C at 5:00 p.m. today but will cool off considerably overnight. I was having an indoor day as I had the RTO Minutes to type up (still not finished) and the printer went offline again! I did another install so hope it takes this time. I decided not to go to the tennis courts (hip painful) or Mah Jong this morning, just had a walk down to the drug store for a few errands.

   I picked the last four sorry stalks of rhubarb and made some rhubarb and ginger jam this afternoon. I only got half a jar but it will be tasty on toast or on a bagel with cream cheese as a special treat. I got another tomato from the garden for my lunch and there are still quite a few that are still green or just beginning to turn red so I hope they are ready to eat before I go on holiday next month.

   Spent the rest of the day reading and will watch some TV tonight. Leftovers for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment