Recipes

Translate

Sunday 3 September 2017

A Quiet Sunday

   A very lazy day - it was almost noon until I got myself dressed. Rain overnight so no tennis, and it stayed overcast until mid afternoon. Not warm either until the sun finally came out but the cold north wind seems to have subsided.

   A bit of gardening between US Open matches. The lone Canadian is finally out and my least favourite in the women's singles. There is one more match I want to see this evening then I will switch to something else.

   That's it for today. A piece of rainbow trout and some mashed cauliflower for dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Boy did we get rain last night, 3.6 inches! And a lightning storm that seemed to go on and on. Cooled things off nicely. Too wet this morning for me to run on the trail, so I cleaned the freezer instead. Not nearly as enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But a job well done - I save these chores for the winter months.

      Delete
  2. it's gone from 105 , to unusually sticky and humid for us, to marine layer (cooler) and an expected high of 78. In 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moving in the right direction. Hope it continues!

      Delete