Recipes

Translate

Sunday 12 March 2017

Spring Forward

    The clocks changed last night so we have an extra hour of lovely sunlight today - and it is sunny, has been all day. Too cold to sit outside, though. It was -12C this morning and managed to get up to -7C by the afternoon.

   Very busy here and there yesterday, finishing off with the monthly dance in the evening. I came home pretty exhausted with very sore feet, soaked in the tub for a while and felt very relaxed, then couldn't seem to drop off to sleep. I think I managed about 6 hours.

   No breakfast this morning (other than some yogurt) as I was expected at Judy's by 11:00 a.m. for brunch. I took some home made hummus and veggies, some smoked salmon and a bowl of berries to supplement the usual brunch dishes. It was to celebrate Elliot's 11th birthday but no cake today as we are watching our weight! I won't need much dinner, maybe just the leftovers I brought home plus some of the French toast and egg mcmuffin Judy made.

   An early night tonight I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment