Recipes

Translate

Monday 13 March 2017

More Snow Coming

   Cloudy with snow flurries this morning and only marginally warmer. Still wearing winter clothes! I was feeling very stiff and sore this morning for some reason so skipped my usual Monday step class. Just pottered until noon when I went for Bridge. Home again by 3:00 and that is me in for the night as dance class tonight has been cancelled. A heavy snowfall is forecast although no sign of it yet. But I am quite happy to stay home where I will be warm and cozy in front of the fire.

   Salmon for dinner and I think I will try poaching it in wine and lemon juice. That will be a first for me. Unfortunately, being at home has meant I have been nibbling (in this case chocolate biscuits left over from Saturday's dance) so I will have to watch my food intake for the next few days.

   Tennis on TV from somewhere in the States where it is very hot - how I envy them! A Canadian, Vasek Pospicil, is playing at the moment and he has just taken the first set in a tie break. Hope he can sustain this level of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment