Recipes

Translate

Thursday 2 March 2017

Chilly!

    In the minus numbers this morning - back to winter clothes! I had planned to walk over to the senior's centre for Mah Jong this morning but it was just too cold so it was into the car. Hope it's warmer tomorrow!

   However, I was successful twice at Mah Jong and Bridge today so it was a day well spent. The cards seem to go my way quite often. The group has decided to continue Mah Jong on Thursdays which suits me better than the plan to switch to Wednesdays. I will continue with Bridge in the afternoon until Diane gets back from Florida in mid April. By then the outdoor tennis courts will be open.

   A tasty dinner tonight - shrimp  and veggies in a cheese sauce with green beans. I didn't do too well in restricting the carbs - I had quite a bit of bread. That's the hardest thing to give up. I will try to do better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment