Recipes

Translate

Thursday 16 March 2017

Praying for Spring

    Paid off my upcoming holiday today so am now in the poor house! But I'm sure it will be well worth it. Unfortunately,  it was in US funds and the exchange rate wasn't in my favour.

    Still wintery today but the sun was out. I sat outside for a while this afternoon but it was still quite chilly. And the sun felt good on my face, the only part of me exposed.  The snow is almost gone, without any shovelling I'm happy to say, and there are daffodils and tulips coming out on the south side of the house, just about an inch of shoots so far.

   I was Queen of the Mahjong Board today! There were only three of us but I had three wins, more than either of the others. Bridge was cancelled (two players down) so I filled in at the kitchen for a couple of hours before heading home at 2:00. It was quite busy even though most of the classes are finished until April. It will be a quiet couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment