Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Windy and Snowy

    Quite the blizzard out there right now so I am glad to be inside where it's nice and warm. Not too much fell overnight but it has hardly stopped all day. -10C this morning and only up to -7C earlier.

   I managed to get to tennis this morning, the roads were a bit slippery but had been salted. The ploughs will be out if we get 5cms. of snow but we're not there yet. One of our foursome didn't show up for tennis - too much snow where she was, seemingly (tongue in cheek). She is closer to the lake than the rest of us so it probably was snowier there.

   A lazy afternoon - I went for a nap at 1:30 and didn't get up until 4:00 but I was reading for some of that. Hope I can sleep tonight. I think my sleep schedule is out of whack with the time change. It doesn't usually affect me like that.

   I have a pot of cabbage soup on the boil right now in acknowledgement of St. Patrick's Day. I have been eating cabbage at almost every meal for a week now and there's still some cabbage left. It was humungous. Chicken legs will go in the oven shortly so that will be a healthy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment