Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Watching Tennis

   The U.S Open started this week so I have my free time taken care of. Unfortunately, one of the Canadians went out today but two still remain in the men's draw. Nick Kyrios is making short work of a qualifier at the moment.

    I just played one set of tennis this morning as I was working the board and providing refreshments, but it was a good set. Tracy and I (both lefties) were 4-4 against Alan and Erin, so we were quite satisfied. Just some light gardening this afternoon and got the garden refuse ready for pickup tomorrow.

   Chicken legs and green beans for dinner tonight and there are still some sandwiches left over from yesterday's lunch so I can tell there will be a midnight snack in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment