Recipes

Translate

Friday 19 August 2016

No Coffee!

   I played like a doofus at tennis this morning - balls spraying in all directions. Not getting any coffee may have contributed to that, the coffee urn was broken. But I was on the winning side in one set, thanks to my partner, Sue. She has an amazing slice!

    Still more Olympics today - the men's and women's 4X100 relays on the track, which are always exciting. This afternoon I watched the individual equestrian competition which I always enjoy - the horses are magnificent. The other event today was the Bronze medal soccer game which the Canadians won. Not my favourite sport but it was quite exciting when just the highlights were shown.

    One of my favourite dinners tonight - shrimp in a garlic and lemon sauce and a corn cob. I am still trying to clear out my freezer and I think there's just a couple of pieces of fish in there now. Grocery shopping tomorrow and I have $20 worth of PC points to cash in. I may treat myself to something special, a can of crab meat, a tasty cheese or some flavoured coffee, I'll will look out for some specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment