Recipes

Translate

Thursday 25 August 2016

Pitter Patter Rain Drops

    After a very dry couple of months it is finally raining heavily - giving the garden a much needed drink and filling up the pool for an added bonus! Luckily I cut the back grass earlier as I'm sure all the brown patches will spring back to life tomorrow.

   I set off early for tennis this morning. It had rained a bit overnight but the courts were quite dry. People finally started to trickle in just before 9:00a.m. and I hit with Helen for a while, then had a foursome with Stuart, Paul and Gordon. That really wore me out so I switched to an easier court when Kathy arrived to take my place. It was very humid and I needed a swim when I got home around 10:30.

   Lunch with the Probus ladies today at Lara's, a middle eastern restaurant that we have been to before. I had a Fatousch salad with grilled chicken - it was so humungous I brought half home and will have it for dinner tonight.

  It's still raining. Thank goodness I didn't bother to water the garden today!



No comments:

Post a Comment