Recipes

Translate

Friday 13 May 2016

A Few Hours of Gardening

    Cut all the grass this afternoon and trimmed the borders and I am bushed! The grass was really long so it was a bit of a struggle to push the lawnmower around. Fortunately, I just have to heat up dinner and an "Outlander" episode is on TV tonight so I can relax on the couch for the next few hours.

   It started out rainy this morning and I was swithering whether to go to Fitness class or tennis. Then the rain stopped and the sun came out so, tennis it was! I was on the board this morning but it was an easy task - it was 10:00 a.m. until we got a couple of courts dry and people were slow to show up. By noon we had 24 people and all 5 courts filled so it was a fairly successful morning. It turned into a beautiful day, sunny and warm but quite windy. My new screen door kept blowing open, if you can believe. I hope it's not going to be a problem this summer. I took the cover off the air conditioning unit although I don't expect to be using it any time soon as the nights are still quite cool.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment