Recipes

Translate

Sunday 22 May 2016

Another Hectic Day

     The AGM report is off to the printers - not without last minute teething problems. I thought I had fixed everything on Friday and went up to Judy's to print it but, luckily, held off on going to Staples. Then this afternoon I got a message from Lee regarding some badly spaced book titles - she runs the Book Club. I think the errors occurred when I changed the font size. Now what to do?

    I could have left it but it looked really sloppy, so I phoned Marilyn, who lives nearby, to see if I could print out the corrected page. Luckily she was home and happy to let me use her computer and printer. Not having a working printer of my own (courtesy of an upgrade to Windows 10) has been a real pain. Regardless, it is now out of my hands except for picking up the 130 copies on Tuesday and delivering them to the AGM on Thursday. Fingers crossed nothing else needs fixing!

    I had a busy day today - tennis in the morning for just an hour (Stan and I won 6-3), made a soup for lunch, watched a match from the French Open and made a chicken pot pie and a rhubarb tarte tatin. I squeezed in a bit of gardening later in the afternoon and am getting the upper hand with the weeds.

    I had the chicken pot pie with my homemade beetroot, a nice combination.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment