Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 13 September 2017

A Changing of the Seasons

   Only have time for a few sentences as I have spent the last hour (at least!) reconnecting my printer. It all started when I had to get a new modem but it's all sorted now and the printer is back online.

   Another beautiful day and I got my 4,000 steps walking to the Senior's Centre. I didn't even need a jacket! When I got home the pool guys had been and the pool is now covered until Spring. Despite being still summery it feels like the year is winding down, the nights are decidedly cool and  I noticed some of the trees have started to turn - more about that later.

   Here are the before and after photos, as promised, taken from my bedroom window. The guys did a great job.

Early morning.

Late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment