Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Daylight Hours

   It is 5:50 p.m. here and I have just had to turn on the lights. How does that compare to your part of the world? The days are definitely getting longer and we had sun for most of the day which was very welcome. Our high was 2C but  it is forcast to get quite colder overnight so who knows what tomorrow will bring.

   We had a couple of centimetres of snow overnight so that was my first chore today. I got half of the driveway cleared before I went to fitness class, then came home and cleared the rest before returning to the senior's centre to man the coffee pot. The sun did the rest and I came home to a nicely cleared driveway. Chicken casserole for dinner and I will be leaving in a few minutes for my Wednesday dance group. A busy but satisfying day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment