Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2017

On The Go

   I am finishing off a few grapes with my glass of red, seems a bit like overkill but there were some crackers and cheese until a few minutes ago. I really shouldn't overeat before dinner but it is going to be a pretty simple meal so no reason not to indulge.

    Busy today - out to tennis by 9:30 (after my usual yogurt, banana and peanut butter breakfast (I was going to make a smoothie but my immersion blende, which I love, was still dirty from blending the cauliflower soup yesterday), coffee in hand. Returned tired but happier with my play compared to last week, and a quick change before heading off to Bridge class. I learned a few new things and played a couple of hands with John. Don't know what we did right but we definitely came out on top - Samia overbid as usual! She never seems to learn.

   I caught a movie later in the afternoon - "Lion" - quite good. I would recommend it. I defrosted a few shrimp before I went out and will have that with lettuce, avocado and red pepper. There will be a snack before I go to bed!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment