Recipes

Translate

Saturday 4 February 2017

Under The Weather

   I didn`t have a very good night - my coughing kept waking me up. Breakfast was an egg-in-a-cup with orange juice (hope it helps my cold) followed by coffee and a croissant. Obviously having a cold hasn`t affected my appetite. After a few morning chores I returned to bed and slept until 1:00 p.m. Very cold still, only -5C when I put my nose out the door and a strong wind.

    While I ate my lunch (soup, cheese and grapes) I watched more of  the Davis Cup, this time doubles play. It was very even but I got drowsy again and went back to bed before it was finished. Slept until 3:00 then stayed in bed reading for another hour. I have defrosted some shrimp for dinner but haven`t decided how to eat them, maybe just a shrimp cocktail. I already had half an avocado and some salsa with chips so will only need a small meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment