Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 22 February 2017

A Better Day

     My usual Wednesday - Stretch and Strength class at 9:00 a.m., a quick errand and then Osteo fit at 11:15.  I only stay for the first half of the second class as I start my shift in the kitchen before it finishes. I closed up just before 2:00 p.m. and got to book club on time for once. We were discussing "Three Day Road" by Joseph Boyden - a lively discussion despite the morbid subject matter (The Great War in France). Most people liked it and would recommend it, so get reading!

   Just a light meal tonight as I go out just before 7:00 p.m. for dance group. The weather today continued mild, up to 8C, with a little sun although it was foggy for most of the morning. Must be a case of temperature inversion where a mass of cold air traps the warmer air and produces condensation. We won't get any more seasonable temperatures until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment