Recipes

Translate

Sunday 26 February 2017

Back to the Cold

     As predicted, it is colder today and I saw a few flurries this morning. Back to my winter coat, hat and gloves! It was sunny later so I went for a walk but the wind was quite biting. Definitely not warm enough to sit outside but the sun coming in the windows did warm things up a bit indoors.

   That`s about it for me - watched tennis this afternoon, read my book (it`s a Ruth Rendell and I have got to the exciting part - the denoument I think it`s called) and plan to finish it before the Oscars this evening. I have only seen a couple of the movies that are up for awards but it still will be interesting to see all the celebrities.

   Waiting to hear if we have Bridge tomorrow - Diane has a toothache and is hoping to go to the dentist tomorrow morning so it will depend on when she gets an appointment. I don`t envy her, she may not feel like playing after the treatment anyway.

   Salmon for dinner with corn and green beans - a nice easy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment