Recipes

Translate

Friday 3 February 2017

Not 100%

   Bitterly cold this morning with a strong wind from the north. It was -8C this morning and only got up to -5C this afternoon so I am hunkering down at home.  I am very glad I decided not to go skiing with Judy and the kids but I did make it to the fitness class and, after coffee, stopped in at the library to get a DVD of `THe Forsyte Saga` which will keep me busy this weekend. I ordered it several months ago and have it for a fortnight - should be enough time to watch all the episodes.

    I felt a bit under the weather this morning and had to push myself to go out. However, I`m glad I did, just took it easy - no high impact aerobics for me today! I slept for a couple of hours this afternoon which is unlike me - usually I just doze off for around 20 minutes. I think I am coming down with something but don`t have a fever so it`s probably just a cold. Tomorrow will tell the tale!

   Davis Cup on TV this afternoon - Britain versus Canada and the Canadians are not doing too well but I will keep my fingers crossed for them in tomorrow`s matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment