Recipes

Translate

Thursday 11 December 2014

A Day at Home

     Just a quick note before I head to bed for an early night. I have been shovelling snow all day and my driveway is only half done! Every time I went out I had to redo the portion that I had previously  cleared as the snow just kept coming down all day.
 
     Yesterday we were released around noon from the courts and were not required to go in today as there were no new cases. I have my fingers crossed that I manage to get through tomorrow without being selected - it would be highly inconvenient to be placed on a jury with just two weeks to go before the busy Christmas season.

    Still cold but it's supposed to warm up by the weekend, hopefully enough to get rid of all that snow. We have had around 10 cms. today and more expected to fall overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment