Recipes

Translate

Saturday 21 January 2017

First Haggis Meal

    We had a lovely meal at St. Paul's Church this morning before doing our demo. It was heavy on the Ceilidh dances which made it easy on us. Lots of youngsters in the audience and they were all keen to dance which is quite different from our usual audience in the retirement homes!

    On the way to the demo I picked up the haggis for Monday night - it was $50! I hope everyone enjoys it at that price. It is rather bigger than we usually get but we have some pretty enthusiastic haggis eaters in our group. We usually have about twenty attending Burn's night.

   Today's lunch was pretty substantial so I haven't eaten much for dinner tonight. In fact I heated up a bowl of soup but couldn't finish it, a first for me. Maybe some fruit or a cup of tea later.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your Robbie Burns night goes well and your haggis gets eaten! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete