Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Busy, Busy

   I had a really good sleep last night after a couple of nights when I either had trouble dropping off, or woke up ridiculously early. Yesterday I woke at 5:00 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. As a result I was nodding off in front of the TV by 9:00 p.m. So I headed up to bed and slept until 4:30 a.m., got up for a couple of minutes then went right back to sleep until 7:00 a.m. for a total of 10 hours!

   Just as well as I had a really busy day today, leaving for my first fitness class just before 9:00 a.m., then another half hour workout at 11:15 followed by my stint in the kitchen at the senior's centre. After I finished there I stopped off at my book club to mostly just listen to the others' comments even though I had read the book. It was "Punishment" by Lindon McIntyre. A good discussion.

   This evening I had one more demo and it went well although, again, I had trouble finding the location and then finding somewhere to park! I am really thinking about bowing out of the demo team - there're a few younger dancers joining so I won't feel I am letting the team down by leaving. We need 8-10 dancers for each demo.

    Now my feet are aching - I think I'll need to soak in the tub before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment