Recipes

Translate

Friday 20 November 2015

Problems Connecting

   I wasn't able to connect to the internet yesterday until late evening, thus no entry. Nothing much happened - Probus meeting in the morning, bridge after lunch (played two good hands but my partner, Pinkie, and I were very frustrated by Sami who bid high just to prevent us from having the contract and then went down four under! That's not kosher.) Finally a nice relaxing swim and soak in the hot tub. 

   Today is much colder and very windy but sunny. No snow yet but it's forecast for the weekend. Fitness class in the morning, a stop off at the library to pick up two books and then, after lunch, card making with June and Trudy instructing us. We made three lovely cards and a little gift box. It was fun and my cards came out well. Trudy wants to have another class in January and I thought I might ask Judy if she wants to try it. 

    Fish for dinner tonight, so I'd better get cracking. Luckily it doesn't take long to cook. I'll bake it in the oven with some oven fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment