Recipes

Translate

Sunday 29 November 2015

Some Good TV

   Usual Saturday chores yesterday but nothing much on TV in the evening (due to the US Thanksgiving holiday I suspect) but, luckily, I have the second season of "Game of Thrones" from the library, so watched a couple of episodes of that instead.

   It was quite a cold day but I managed to squeeze in a walk around noon while the sun was out. It was rather windy but I had a pot of hearty soup waiting for me at home for lunch which will do me a few days. Still eating the leftover pizza for lunch but cooked Tuscan chicken for dinner. This will also last me another couple of days.

    This afternoon Sheila and I went to the RSCDS meeting at Broadlands. It was quite interesting to see how the committee works but nothing of much interest to us was discussed. However, there was tea and snacks after so it wasn't a totally wasted afternoon! "Borgen" on TV tonight, can't wait to see what happens next. Before that I will watch another episode of GOT while I eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment