Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Still Indian Summer

     Still in the low 20`s today, sunny and pleasant. However, the temperature is dropping now that the sun is down. I walked to my stint behind the coffee bar this afternoon and it was a beautiful stroll - took me 20 minutes each way and saved me having to go out for a walk later.

   Keep fit this morning - I slept late and had to rush my breakfast to be there on time. Obviously I have adjusted to the time change! The class was very full - I think everyone was there since it was such a pleasant day. I stayed for coffee and tried to recruit some of the ladies for Trudy`s card-making classes. I am going on Nov. 20th to make some Christmas cards but she has lots of other dates.

   Leftover fish and barley casserole with the addition of some Brussel sprouts. I par-cooked them then browned them in butter and added some sweet chili sauce - yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment