Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 27 December 2017

The Cold Spell Continues

   Finished off the last bottle of wine and now am not fit for anything. Please excuse any typos!

   Still very cold but with sunshine it is bearable. I saw people out without hats today and jackets unzipped even though it was -10C. That's Canadians for you! I'm getting worried about the extent of my heating bill next month as it gets very cold overnight and the furnace seems to be running non stop.

   I went to the mall today for some bird seed bells and while I was there looked at Fitbits. I have a notion to buy one but there were no sales people available so gave up. That is one sale they have missed out on although I may buy one elsewhere.

   Still eating leftovers but have put a bit in the freezer to eat later. 

2 comments:

  1. I have used a Fitbit since 2012 and love them. My current one is the Charge HR which keeps track of your pulse and also tracks sleep stages. You can set it for reminders to move at least 250 steps every hour for the hours of your choice. And a reminder for bed to help keep a consistent bedtime. I ordered mine direct from Fitbit and then got a band that I liked better from Amazon. I highly recommend them. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, Wilma. I will try again to find one I like. Walmart probably wasn't the best place to start looking!

    ReplyDelete