Recipes

Translate

Thursday 7 December 2017

Tennis and Book Club

   Tennis this morning - indoors of course - then we went to the Pickle Barrel for lunch. I was very good and only had a chicken and spinach salad - no bread. It was my chance to treat Carol and Hendrina for sharing their (free) tennis court with me for the last few winters. I'm hoping for a few more games before year end.

   I skipped Zumba class and went straight from lunch to Book Club and there were treats there too. I had another cup of coffee and two slices of very good pannetone. If you've never had it you should try it. Yummy!

    The book was "Quiet" a non-fiction about introverts and we had a very lively and interesting discussion. All being retired teachers we were mostly focussed on how being an introvert affects children's education and self-esteem.  

   After my tasty lunch I am just going to have a light dinner - fish and some cauliflower, and maybe a clementine for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment