Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Out And About

   I thought this was going to be a quiet day as Bridge class is over until the New Year. However, I decided to visit Bayview Village Mall for a few things. First I ordered the Christmas lunch bird at Pusateri's - I decided on a capon again, it's bigger than a chicken but not as humungous as a turkey, and also juicier. It has gone up a bit in price but still makes enough for the nine of us at a reasonable cost. I will pick it up on the 23rd.

   I found small gifts for the grandkids at Mastermind and Chapters to have under the tree on Christmas Day and finished off with a coffee and double chocolate brownie at Starbucks. Luckily I still had some money on my Starbucks card so it was a cheap treat.

   On the way home I stopped at the Bay for gift cards for the retiring coordinators at my dance group. We will be having a small Christmas and farewell party for them next Monday. They will still be dancing with us but someone else is taking on the organizational duties.

   I was home by 11:30, finished the newspaper, had lunch and a nap then went off to see a movie. "Roman J. Israel, Esq." with Denzel Washington - quite good.

   So it turned out to be a very busy day so I will have an early night.



No comments:

Post a Comment