Recipes

Translate

Friday 15 December 2017

My Hectic Life

   Still in the deep freeze here, minus temperatures all day but I must be getting used to it as I didn't feel quite so chilled when I left the senior's centre after fitness class. There were only 12 of us in the class as it was a make-up session. 

   After all the food on Wednesday I was out for lunch again on Thursday. It was the Probus Club lunch and I had selected salmon instead of turkey - a wise decision as it was delicious and a much lighter alternative. There was also salad, roasted veggies and ice cream dessert, all for $30 as it is subsidized by the club, and the piece of salmon was huge!.

   No dinner yesterday as I wasn't hungry and had a date to babysit at the Athertons. I got there by 6:45 (traffic was surprisingly light) and just nibbled a few things until I got home at 10:00 when I had a sandwich and some hot milk. 

   Today I finally have a night at home but I will be out again tomorrow night and Sunday. Stay tuned. Maybe next week will be quieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment