Recipes

Translate

Friday 29 December 2017

More Snow

  Only got up to minus 9C today. It's snowing like crazy here - we were promised just a few flurries but it is substantially more than that. I put the car in the garage and will definitely need to do some shovelling tomorrow. Luckily there's not much else on the agenda. I will plug in the battery for the snowblower tonight just in case.

  Tennis this morning and it was three good sets with Swan, Angela and Carol. I was on the winning side twice and we stopped at 2-2 in the final set so it was a good day for me. We were very evenly balanced and had several deuce games. A good workout!

   Still eating leftovers but defrosted a different soup for lunch today. Almost everything perishable is either eaten or in the freezer and tomorrow's shop will just be for fresh fruit and vegetables. I will have money left over so won't have to got to the ATM until the new year. Yaay!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment