Recipes

Translate

Friday 28 July 2017

First Tomatoes

   Loads of tomatoes on my six plants and I have picked a few cherry tomatoes. I should start getting some of the big ones in the next week or two.



    The day started overcast and a bit windy but by noon the skies had cleared and the wind dropped. Two sets of tennis then home for a swim, lunch and a nap. More gardening and another swim - this is getting to be my regular routine. Fried fish with lemon and peas for dinner. I enjoyed it but found that my usual choice of fish, Basa, is quite high in cholesterol and salt. I will have to check the nutrients chart more carefully. 

   More about the cruise tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Your tomatoes are doing very well! Mine have not liked all the moisture and I'm hoping to get whatever I can get from them. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the first one yesterday.

    ReplyDelete