Recipes

Translate

Friday 21 July 2017

Budapest, Hungary

   Just my usual tennis and gardening today and two swims - my blog is getting very repetitive. However, Wednesday was different as James was over for his half birthday sleepover and we went to Red Lobster for dinner. He had garlic shrimp and popcorn shrimp with lots of French fries. I had lobster and crab dip with tostitos - pretty light on the lobster. I ate some of his shrimp and fries. We were both stuffed when we got home but we had made sausage rolls before going out and he managed to put one away before bed.

  The construction site which was my front yard is now filled in with earth and awaiting some grass seed. They were very speedy and the street is quiet once more. So on to my cruise photos.

The "Amadeus Silver" double parked in Budapest.
The "Pest" side taken from The Fisherman's Bastion on the "Buda" side.

Hero's Square, Budapest



No comments:

Post a Comment