Recipes

Translate

Monday 4 April 2016

Can't Wait for Spring

    Still a few errant snowflakes this morning but by noon the skies were clearing and the sun appeared. Most of the snow on the driveways and sidewalks has melted but the lawns and borders are still under a significant amount of snow - poor plants!

   I did shovel part of the driveway this morning before going out for Bridge. I had some good hands this afternoon and won a couple of tricky contracts. However, Pinkie and her partner Stephen had a small slam so won the game.

   I am well into the fifth season of "Game of Thrones" and should manage to watch all episodes before I have to return it on Friday. It's quite violent but fascinating nevertheless. I may have to borrow the books on which it's based to relive the tense sections!

   Just leftover chicken and cabbage for dinner and then out to my Monday dancing social group. We had a great turnout last week and I hope there will be a good showing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment