Recipes

Translate

Friday 15 April 2016

Progressing With the Garden

   Another beautiful sunny day - even warmer than yesterday - and I managed an hour outdoors just soaking in the rays. I did a bit of raking after fitness class this morning so the front lawn is done and ready for some fertilizer and grass seed.

   Bridge this afternoon and the last of the free cake and coffee. Just as well as I have overindulged. I had reasonable hands but wasn't in the running for the winner's prize.

   I am so happy to have my TV working again. I got to see the end of "Outlander" last night so will be up-to-date in time for this weekend's next episode. We may get some outdoor tennis on Sunday as the forecast is for really warm temperatures. Just leftovers for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment