Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Tennis and more tennis

   Tennis in the morning at Bond Park - it was my turn to man the board. We had about 45 people, coming and going so the 6 courts were filled from around 9:00 a.m. to 11:30. I managed to get in 4 sets over the course of three hours and it was very pleasant playing - not nearly as hot as last Friday. However, I was pretty beat by the time I got home.

    More tennis tonight at Bridlewood House League - some confusion as to the start time, 7:00 p.m. or 8:30. I will bike over at 7:00 and see what's what. If I'm not playing until 8:30, I will come home, have dinner and return then. Otherwise dinner (leftover Butter Chicken from Sunday) will have to wait until I finish playing. I will be on Court #3 (the easy court) so it shouldn't require expending too much energy.

   I have just finished cutting the grass in the back yard. Everything is very green what with all the rain we have had recently, and the grass has been growing full blast. No sign of any action in the potato bin but the tomato plants have lots of flowers - should be a good harvest there.

   The pool is nice and blue now, thanks to the administrations of the "pool guys". However, the heater needs servicing so there's no way I'll be in the water any time soon - it's a chilly 67F (18C)!

No comments:

Post a Comment