Recipes

Translate

Thursday 7 September 2023

Hi Jinks in the Pool

    On the Monday holiday the family came over for a swim as it was so hot. Judy brought dinner so, while the kids cavorted in the pool, Dave barbecued hamburgers. There was quite a feast, potato salad, bean salad, and corn as well as the burgers. I sneaked some leftovers for my dinner next day!






   They stayed in the pool well into the evening as it was still so warm but eventually everyone had had enough so it was time to dry off and it was time to head home. The kids and Judy were back to school the next day so had some organizing to do. I was just happy to have the house to myself again although having this lively bunch here is always fun.


2 comments:

  1. Visitors are always lovely as long as they don't outstay the welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! I love to have the company but only for so long!

      Delete