Recipes

Translate

Friday 22 September 2023

Enjoying the Great Weather

 I have been without TV for a couple of days but a technician came today (right on time!) and fixed me up with a new system for not just the TV but for the phone and Internet as well. Everything seems to be working beautifully and my monthly payment will be reduced by about $30 for a two year contract! No doubt it will go back up for the new contract but I will worry about that when it happens.

    We had great tennis this morning as it was a perfect day for playing. The only thing I could complain about was the sun in my eyes when I served on the north side of the court. Mun-ju brought a selection of donuts from Tim's to have with our coffee and I had more than my fair share I have to admit. I am watching tennis from Mexico at the moment and they are playing on a bright fuschia court. I think that would be very distracting, I much prefer our blue courts here. The Friday tennis is more of a round robin so we get to play with lots of different people and enjoy socializing over coffee and treats between sets. A very civilized way of spending a lovely Fall morning.

1 comment:

  1. It has been lovely weather for outdoor activities, glad you are enjoying the sunshine, just as I am too.

    ReplyDelete