Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Tricky Driving

     Horrible weather tonight with freezing rain in and around the city- dance group was cancelled because the parking lot at the church was a sheet of ice and impossible to navigate! Too bad we didn't know until we got there. I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up a bag of salt and the parking lot there was also treacherous. The temperature is supposed to rise to 8C overnight so things should be better in the morning.

   The day had started well, sunny and around zero, and that lasted until I got home from my shift in the coffee bar. It was a lovely change from the frigid weather we have had recently. My fitness classes aren't starting until next week so I did my video step class at home again this morning. It is getting very boring but I do work up a sweat! Well, that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment