Recipes

Translate

Friday 26 January 2018

The Good and the Bad

    Gentle Fit class at 9:00 a.m., coffee and cookies at the Senior's Centre, then picked up a few groceries and some bird seed bells for the sparrows. I put a loaf of bread in the bread machine just before lunch and had a short walk in the afternoon but since then have just been relaxing and reading.

    I finished the book for next week's Book Club this afternoon but will have to return it to the library before then. It was Trevor Noah's book "Born a Crime", quite disturbing in parts but also quite funny. I'm sure we will have a lively discussion on Thursday.

   Almost got above zero today so still quite unseasonably warm. No complaints from me! Salmon and broccoli for dinner (no carbs) but I did snack on an avocado and salsa dip with a glass of wine earlier. Naughty me!

A pretty nice looking loaf. I will slice it and store it in the freezer. It will last me a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment