Recipes

Translate

Saturday 27 January 2018

Big Disappointment

     I have been waiting all day to watch the Women's Final at the Australian Tennis Open only to find it has been pre-empted by curling. Grrr! It is now to be shown at 3:00 a.m - well, I won't be getting up to watch it so will just have to read about it in tomorrow's newspaper.

   We had another Burns' lunch today (free, because we were dancing) and it was very good. I had seconds and then thirds of haggis. Luckily we didn't have to do too many dances (I was so full) and they were mostly Ceilidh dances with the audience participating, which makes it easy for us. Just a couple more next week.

   After the big lunch it will be something light for dinner - at the moment I'm thinking some shrimp in a lemon sauce and broccoli. With a glass of white wine, that would hit the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment