Recipes

Translate

Thursday 25 January 2018

The Ladies Who Lunch

   A chilly start to the morning (-10C) but it was sunny in spots and no cold wind. I was out early to tennis and we had two good sets. Jerry came out on top as he was the winner first when he played with Angela and then again with me. We had to play a tie-break in the first set, it was so tight.

   I just had time for a quick change before leaving for lunch at Remezzio's with the ladies from my Fitness class. I had Minestrone soup and a beet , pecan and goat cheese salad. The pecans were roasted and crunchy and there was a balsamic drizzle over everything. Yummm!

   A quiet evening at home - there seem to have been very few of these recently - and the semi-finals from Melbourne on TV late tonight. I may or may not stay up to watch, depending on who's up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment